Saturday, December 23, 2017

Hey guys! Christmas is only 2 days away! And I guess I'm spending the rest of the month getting more blog posts in. I honestly didn't think I'd make over 8 this month. It was a pretty ..eventful month, I guess I'll call it. My gifts from my best friend came in yesterday! So I put those under my little tree.. And my bf left to go see his dad until the beginning of January, so I'm alone this year. His flight was delayed for several hours and he's gonna be stuck in Chicago for almost a day.. It's gonna suck, but it already hasn't really been the same for me since my dad passed 3 years ago (close to four now). Anywho.

I have some stuff for Okinawa Winter Festival and a few other things as well. Most of this was items I took a photo of when I first decorated, but I've got the items I didn't have in there before. You can view what's not already posted here in this post. Happy Holidays!


{ credits }


decor.
Cupcakes | *FG* Christmas Cupcake Stand @ okinawa winter festival
Decoration | *N*Bell & Berrys Lease (L) okinawa winter festival
Gingerbread Box | dust bunny . homemade gingerbread hearts
Music Box | [MINDS] Retro TV Music Box (Christmas) okinawa winter festival
Presents/Tree | +Half-Deer+ Christmas Set - Traditional - FULL TREE SETUP 
+Half-Deer+ Christmas Set - Traditional - Presents (Big) @ collabor88
Wreath | 
Ariskea[Season of Giving] Wreath

outfit.
Dress | -Pixicat- Starlight.Dress - Red (Maitreya) 
collabor88
Earrings | [MINDS] Gift Box Earrings okinawa winter festival
Eyes | -SU!- [CATWA] Ophelia Eyes Fatpack @ n21
Eyeshadow | -SU!- Oksana Eyeshadow +CATWA APPLIER+ @ applique
Garter/Socks | {( konpeitou )}* christmas string lights garter
{( konpeitou )}* christmas Tabi : candle socks (Mait high) group gifts
Hair | [NANI] Kenta.Hair
Heels | REIGN. - Glitter Holiday Heels (Maitreya-High) group gift
Lipstick | .ARISE. Thea Makeup Set CATWA powder pack exclusive
Pose/Present | BellePoses - Santa Honey 6
Skin | ---  [PUMEC]  -  Lola - September gift - Catwa group gift

0 comments: