Wednesday, October 17, 2018

So I decided while writing up this post last night that I'm going to be taking a break from blogging until the beginning of next month. Much like irl, if a death in the family occurs, you take time off to grieve. Right now's a rough time and I don't want it to impact my posts if/when I actually feel like blogging, so I think it's safer that way. I have already requested most of my time off. I'm gonna get kicked for this part.. I will still be blogging maybe one or two things before the month is over because I feel I should. Everyone has been so understanding and for that I'm thankful. I hope you can all excuse my absense and I hope to see you again in a better light next month. Today's look is a mix of the Panic of Pumpkin and Girl Power events. Take care. <3





{ credits }

decor.
Apple Fall Roses Box (Red)
[ keke ] rose heart - red
NOMAD // Black Rose Petals
-Nomi-Dark Magic Set (Bathtub(D) RARE//Candlestick(D)//Magic book(black)//Moon Wall Decor(blood)//Small candlestick(D)//wall lamp(D)) @ panic of pumpkin NEW

outfit.
BellePoses - Demi 6 @ pose fair
[Cubic Cherry] {Eye there!} hat panic of pumpkin NEW
{CowTea} Decrepit Book Bag
02.RARE Loki - Spooky or Cutie GACHA - Dress - Maitreya @ girl power
K{<3}P - Bat Girl Plats panic of pumpkin NEW
[KRR] Kagari Hair girl power
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Catty - Sugar  tea
[ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # SOFT FLAVOR (CATWA)
[RenBrand]Sweet_or_spicy_wing_black&red panic of pumpkin NEW
Schadenfreude Mourir Coffin Earrings//Necklace panic of pumpkin NEW
-SU!- Akasha Eyes #02 @ the epiphany NEW
.::Supernatural::. Mina Garters
VCO ~ Bambi Eyelash [ Black ] _ A
violetta. -under the weather makeup(catwa) panic of pumpkin NEW

0 comments: