Monday, January 7, 2019

Hello~ I did this photo late since I wasn't feeling well during the day. Of course it's back to the "late night" blogging as usual. Haha. It turned out nice, I think! I'm trying to make the "simple" photos more interesting than I used to in the previous years. They always tend to turn out a little different when I do that, but I like it! Felt like dressing up sexy (and scary?) so I did. I'll try to do photos more regularly, since Sanarae still needs some coverage from me, as well as some other stores I blog for. Hope you like!





{ credits }

anxiety %local v1
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Albedo horns (Black)
BellePoses - Martha 1
[ Conviction ] The Claws - Maitreya
Just Magnetized - Fenty Luminizer for CATWA
32. Loki - From Hell GACHA - Onyx Devil Tail - Maitreya
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea
[ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # SOFT FLAVOR (CATWA)
Pure Poison - Becks Boots - Maitreya @ faMESHed
Sintiklia Hair Sheba slicked back group gift [with Bangs pack 5 - Bangs 3]
{S0NG} Hallow Eyes - Catwa Applier (RARE)
-SU!- Essential Eyeliners (Catwa)
*Vanilla Bae* Brooke Bodysuit//Harness - Maitreya

0 comments: