Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hey guys! It's been getting pretty chilly which kind of depresses me.. that must mean winter is on the way. So! One of the things I like to do to help keep my mind off of stress and anxiety, since I've been going through a lot, is blogging! I'm going to try to get more blog posts in per month ontop of the other things I've been doing, and blogging for stores seems to help a bit. It's gonna be a little rough within a couple weeks since we'll likely be moving to another state (I'm in MA right now, as opposed to my home state, NY), but other than that, I will do my best to up the amount, since it's hardly as much as I feel I should be doing! If you ever have any suggestions for a store to check out, feel free to leave a comment! I'd be more than happy to review. Today I started blogging for the store *CHaRM*. I hope you like the post!

Outfit Goodies:
Hair - Careful **NEW**

Top - Rapture in Black
Boots - Lythia Boots in Black

0 comments: