Monday, June 23, 2014

Heyyy loves, good morninggg~! I got a notecard yesterday morning from the G Field group saying there was something new for an event.. so I went to look and my gosh, I fell in love. Cerberus Noel always has the cutest clothes and I get really excited whenever I see that she's released something because I never know what exactly to expect. I've missed a few other things she made as well, but this had caught my eye the entire time, so much I couldn't stop myself from buying it. I'll tell you where you can pick up this cute little ensemble in the credits, so keep reading!


Outfit of the Day:

{ Accessories }
Nails :: alaskametro<3 Slink manicure - "Mint"
Piercing :: -UtopiaH- Monroe Piercing

{ Clothing }
Dress :: *GF*[Mesh] High Waist Skirt "Doris" & Tops -aqua- NEW RELEASE @ Creation.jp
Socks :: .tsg. Prissy Ruffle Socks - White {w/ Slink applier}

{ Face }
Blush :: .tsg. High Maintenance Blush - Princess
Eyeliner :: [Buzz] Essentials - Royale Liner
Eyes :: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Lashes :: .tsg. Feathery Black Lashes
Skin :: Essences - CHO Clean *doux* brown {w/ Slink/Azz appliers}

{ Miscellaneous }
Hair :: little bones. Starry Eyed
Shoes :: *BOOM* Olycena Bow Pumps Tiffany

{ Poses }
R.icielli - CUTE Poses 1

0 comments: