Saturday, June 21, 2014

Heyy loves, I hope you're all having a wonderful day. Yesterday was officially the first day of summer! Now it's time to party~ I'm testing windlights and such again because thanks to Chobii, I learned a few tips and tricks with making SL a bit smoother and overall more appealing to the eyes. It's small things, but there's definitely a difference! The down side is.. I got so picky trying to find a windlight I liked. I didn't think I'd choose a darker one, but I suppose it fits? I hope you think so anyway!


Outfit of the Day:

{ Accessories }
Collar :: *MUKA* Collar Love
Crown :: Enfant Terrible. Crown Roses ULTRA RARE GACHA
Garters :: Violent Seduction - Red/Gold Vinyl Star Garters GACHA
Nails :: alaskametro<3 SLINK manicure - "Candy Apple"
Piercing :: -UtopiaH- Monroe Piercing
Piercing1 :: -SU!- Septum Piercing /METAL/
Sleeves :: Violent Seduction - Lolita Blouse (Red)

{ Clothing }
Dress/Stockings :: Violent Seduction - Stellar Babydoll (Red) @ kustom 9 NEW RELEASE

{ Face }
Blush :: .tsg. High Maintenance Blush - Princess
Eyeliner :: [Buzz] Essentials - Royale Liner
Eyes :: .tsg. Mori Eyes - Dark Brown (big shine)
Lashes :: .tsg. Feathery Black Lashes
Lips :: -UtopiaH- Matte Ruby Lipstick

{ Miscellaneous }
Hair :: TRUTH HAIR Abra - Blacks&Whites05
Skin :: .tsg. Marina - Bust/Teeth VIP GROUP GIFT
Shoes :: *REIGN.- Liberty Wedges- (MID)- Cherry @ Hello Sunshine Fair NEW RELEASE

{ Poses }
Kirin - Mimi Pose Pack

0 comments: