Thursday, June 19, 2014

I hope you're all having a great night! Tonight is a new release by Envious~ It totally got me in the mood for some stripes, so I threw on basically everything I knew I had to make me look like a zebra! It also looks like a great outfit to wear for summer to stay cool, especially on the beachy areas of Second Life! Though I can imagine you'd probably get sunburned easily.. But to look this good, sometimes you have to make sacrifices. -laughs-


Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Earrings :: {W&R} Doll Earrings - Black
Garter :: .MS. Sexy Leather Legstrap - Noir
Necklace :: {W&R} Croix Necklace - Dark o1
Piercing :: -UtopiaH- Monroe Piercing
Piercing 1 :: -SU!- Septum Piercing /METAL/

{ Clothing }
Bracelets/Bikini Top/Goggles/Skirt :: ::Envious:: Rock Me NEW RELEASE
Socks :: -UtopiaH- Keep Calm Cotton Socks [black]

{ Miscellaneous }
Hair :: little bones. Crystallized - Ombres @ kustom9 NEW RELEASE
Shoes :: *REIGN. Liberty Wedges- (MID)- Stripe @ Hello Sunshine Fair NEW RELEASE

{ Poses }
(marukin) fable

0 comments: