Saturday, June 14, 2014

Good (early) morning loves~ Guess what's special about today? Well, it marks my 100th blog post! Whoooo! The title for today is nothing specific really, I just thought I looked like a monster and added onto it to make it look even moreso! Plus I was a bit inspired by the song The Monster by Eminem. Since I'm pretty cool, I'll put the song at the end of my post. Give it a listen~

Every one of us has a monster within us, or what some people like to call their demons. Some are better at hiding it than others. But there is a balance to darkness and light, and the ones who are better at hiding their demons are those filled with more light. The ones who are able to make peace with their monsters. Clearly my avatar is not trying to hide the darkness that dwells within (or outside of) her..

Today's lovely outfit is (mostly) by Envious with a few finishing touches I added! Including Magika's beautiful new hair. I hope you enjoy~


Outfit of the Day:
Collar/Headband/Top/Skirt :: Lost Doll {w/ Lola Tango Applier} NEW RELEASE

Eyes :: Alaska~ Blood Eye
{S0NG}

Hair :: [03] Serene NEW RELEASE
Magika

Piercing :: Monroe Piercing
-UtopiaH-

Poses :: Kirin - Mimi Pose Pack

Rings :: Sadist Rings {for Slink Elegant Hands} GROUP GIFT
Violent Seduction

Shrug :: Coles Shrug (Black) {w/ SLINK hands applier}
C h a r y

Shoes :: Olycena Bow Pumps - Pitch
*BOOM*

Stockings :: My Double Garter Stockings {w/ Azz/SLINK appliers}
-UtopiaH-

Teeth :: Vampire Teeth/Normal
**SHINE**

0 comments: