Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy late night (early morning) post! <3 I was not going to do my post here originally, but I found out today that this place is closing down. I'm a bit sad, because the scenery is soo pretty and calming here aside from it being a gacha resale place. So I figured a few last pictures couldn't hurt. Anyhow! I've got some more goodies from the Hello Sunshine Fair and Collabor88 to share with you! I promise this is (maybe) the last one.. 


Outfit of the Day:


{ Accessories }
Bag :: EGL Handbag
[Wishbox]

Bracelets :: NOX Black Heart Bracelet
**RE**

Collar :: Collar Love
*MUKA*

Garter :: Garter Love
*MUKA*

Glasses :: (My Billys Glasses) Black
Blah.

Piercing :: Monroe Piercing
-UtopiaH-

Ring :: My Big Plastic Heart Ring - Raven
-UtopiaH-

{ Clothing }
Top :: Sailor Blouse - Black Polka NEW RELEASE
The Secret Store {Collabor88}

Skirt :: highwaist skirt-medium stitches
???

Socks :: Lady Rebel Socks #06 {w/ Azz Appliers}
-SU!-

{ Miscellaneous }
Eyes :: Real Dark Cocoa

Hair :: [03] Sudden
Magika

Shoes :: Liberty Wedges-(MID)- Dots {for SLINK mid feet} NEW RELEASE
*REIGN. {Hello Sunshine Fair}

{ Poses }
(marukin) LIGHT for c88 june 2014 NEW RELEASE @ COLLABOR88
Overlow Poses - Pack Gift 4

0 comments: