Friday, June 6, 2014

Another good evening to you lovelies! I finally went and treated myself to that skin I'd been talking about getting on plurk, Essence's Cho skin! It's just so cute and me! Being silly though, I didn't realize it actually came with the appliers it needed. Soo, I went and bought the doux slink feet appliers for an extra $100L. It's okay though! That's not the point of the post today, so it will have to wait. You can see my cute face in the next blog post. I'm here to show off even more new things by Envious, the shoes and shorts! Hope you all enjoy~

Outfit of the Day:

{ Accessories }

Bag :: Tote Bag Blacks & Blues
Eudora 3D 

Nails/Toes :: Pastel Leaf {Slink Nail/Toenail Appliers}
Intrepid::

Sunglasses :: Fancy Sunglasses - Black & White
{Witches&Rats}

{ Clothing }

Top :: Say It! Mesh Top - New York
AMD

Shorts :: Tuti Shorts - Black {with Azz applier} NEW RELEASE
Envious Creations

{ Miscellaneous }

Hair :: [01] Never
Magika

Skin :: CHO clean *doux* brunette {with SLINK/Azz appliers}
Essences

Sandals :: Pride Summer Sandals NEW RELEASE
Envious Creations

{ Poses }

*:.:petit pont:.:* pose pack10 SGP(47-51)

0 comments: