Friday, June 27, 2014

Happy Friday! I hope you're all having a wonderful night (or early morning). I also hope you aren't getting sick of all the pink (or lilac, technically), because I have plenty of it to show you in today's look! I finally got myself a pair (two pairs, actually) of .tsg.'s new Gigi Heels from kustom9 and I paired them with a bunch of other cuteness including Sweet Thing's adorable new angel minis, exclusive for the Manga Fair coming up on July 1st! As for my little cuddle buddy, well I have Chobii to thank for this cutie! Why not keep reading if you want to grab them yourself? I can't wait to show you!

Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Dango :: {Amai} Dango. Pink Inusweets
Garters :: Violent Seduction - Pink/Silver Vinyl Star Garters
Glasses :: Blah. (Cat-Eye Glasses) Pink & Pois
Head Bow :: .tsg. Crowned Jewel Hairbow - Pink
Head Wings :: Sweet Thing. Pastel Pink Angel Minis @ Manga Fair // NEW RELEASE
Nails :: PANTSU*HUNTER Glitter Rush Nails 
Phone :: .tsg. Keitai Smart Phone Sweets Decoden RARE @ The Arcade
Plushie :: :FY: Squishy Bat 03

{ Clothing }
Dress - PANTSU*HUNTER lunaris .amethyst.
Stockings - PANTSU*HUNTER lace socks .amethyst. {w/ Azz/SLINK appliers} 

{ Miscellaneous }
Hair :: +Spellbound+ Yumi // Unnatural Ombres & Dips
Shoes :: .tsg. Gigi Heels - Lavender @ kustom9 {for SLINK High feet}

{ Poses }
.mien. {nouveau belle}
{Imeka} Neva Pose Pack

0 comments: