Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hey lovelies! I hope you're doing well this early morning (or late night)~ Tonight I have a rather '4th of July'ish outfit to share, I guess! I can't believe June is already coming to an end.. Anyway, so the cute and loose top I have on is a new release from Envious and it goes great with the sandals I have on that are also from there! Both are texture change and each texture is as lovely as the last, and great for Independence Day if I should say so myself. Keep on reading for the goods!


Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Piercing :: -SU!- Septum Piercing /METAL/
Umbrella :: [MotiAme] Umbrella Bunny - Panda RARE @ OneWord // NEW RELEASE

{ Clothing }
Top :: ::Envious:: Pride Top // NEW RELEASE
Jeans :: DeeTalez Pants tasty Butt Jeans pearls {w/ Azz applier}

{ Miscellaneous }
Eyes :: {S0NG} :: Alaska~ Faded Eye
Hair :: TRUTH HAIR Junia
Sandals :: ::Envious:: Pride Summer Sandals

{ Poses }
IOS Amy Poses Gift 
SKBIOanimations - Wearisome Set

0 comments: