Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hey lovelies! Happy weekend! Yesterday was such a busy day for me. I'm filling in for someone where my sister and mom work for the next couple of weeks, but just on Fridays! It's a job at a race track, where we have to record the numbers of the cars that go around the track! It may sound easy, but let me tell you... it was hard trying to get into it at first! It's tricky when they go around the corners because you can't really see the numbers well, so you have to try and memorize the colors instead. I'm not good at multi-tasking OR remembering things.. so of course I was a bit nervous. But I did okay for the most part!

Tonight's look is a newish release by a new group I'm blogging for, Pixzels! :D The dress is mesh and comes in a few different textured styles! If you're interested in what else I have on, make sure you keep reading for the credits!


Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Face Piercing :: -UtopiaH- Monroe Piercing
Garters :: Violent Seduction - Pink/Silver Vinyl Star Garters
Glasses :: .tsg. Mirai Glasses - Pink // NEW RELEASE
Hair Bow :: *BOOM* Itsy Hair Bow ALL COLOURS RARE
Mouthie :: {W&R} Star Lollipop - Rare o3 - Mouthie
Nose Piercing :: -SU!- Septum Piercing /METAL/
Ring :: {W&R} Petit Coeur - Ring - White + Pink

{ Clothing }
Dress :: Pixzels - pink scales mini heart cut-out dress // NEW RELEASE
Socks :: .tsg. Princess Socks - Solid Pink {with SLINK applier}

{ Miscellaneous } 
Eyes :: .tsg. Luminate - Pink
Hair :: Magika [03] Unknown
Hands :: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
Shoes :: Blah. (My Pearly Doll Platform Flats) Pink
Skin :: .tsg. Luna :: A Tone

{ Poses }
.mien. { playing the princess }

0 comments: