Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Goood evening lovelies! My poor bf caught himself a cold at work and so I've been taking care of him. I'm hoping I don't catch whatever he has, though, because I need to work with my sister on Friday and she's counting on me! Wish me luck. -drinks tons of green tea- 

Today's outfit has sooo many new things to share with you all! Let's see.. there's The Seasons Story, Hair Fair, Project Limited, kustom9 and new Amai & MotiAme for you today! ^_^ <3 Hope you enjoy today's look! Keep reading to get the credits~



Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Bat Hairpin :: {Amai} Chocolate Bat Hairpin. Choco. - Inusweets RARE @ The Gacha Mania // NEW RELEASE
Bracelet :: Sweet Thing. Pink Shiba Stack Bracelet // NEW RELEASE
Donut Ring :: _CD_ Donuts Silver Ring @ OMGacha
Earrings :: {W&R} Doll Earrings - Pink
Glasses :: .tsg. Megane Classic - Pink @ The Seasons Story
Ice Cream Ring :: .Atomic. {Double Scoop} - Ring
Nails :: alaskametro<3 Slink manicure - "Blossom" (French)
Necklace :: .Atomic. {Double Scoop} - Necklace
Wrist Watch :: Sweet Thing. Pink Shiba Stack Wrist Watch // NEW RELEASE

{ Clothing }
Top/Skirt :: [MotiAme] Off Shoulder Shirt/Bow Flare Skirt (White&Pink) @ kustom9 // NEW RELEASE
Stockings :: [PL] Thi-Hi Cloud

{ Miscellaneous }
Eyes :: [Buzz] Crystal Eyes - Pitch @ kustom9
Hair :: Rosy Mood MESH hair / Kinako (chocolate) @ Hair Fair // NEW RELEASE
Pumps :: *MUKA* Pump Rosa Pink {for SLINK High feet} @ Project Limited
Skin :: .tsg. Marina - Bust/Teeth // GROUP GIFT

{ Poses }
*:.:petit pont:.:* SG501
Kirin - Mimi Pose Pack

0 comments: