Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hello loveloves! It's been like what, almost 2 weeks? I'm super sorry for not keeping up on my blogging. I'm currently on a mini vacation in MA and I've been trying to relax as much as possible. Aside from that, my laptop hard drive bit the dust. So I'm without a computer when I go back home, for a bit. But I'm back for now! And I will have tons to share with you over the next week or so!

It's pretty impossible to sit back and relax now that the King and Queens event is starting on September 1st! I'm so late, but I have plenty to show you. Hopefully I can keep up! Keep reading for the goods as usual~

Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Collar :: Sweet Thing. Botanica Collar @ La Metallique Fair
Crown :: PANTSU*HUNTER peach crown @ Fit for a Princess // NEW RELEASE
Horns :: PANTSU*HUNTER cornua horns pink .silver.
Nails :: (*ANGELICA) PROFESSIONAL NAIL ART- "PETAL*3tone" // GIFT
Ring :: {Witches&Rats} Doll Ring - Pink @ Freaky Fridays

{ Clothing }
Dress :: {dollle*} 089 Wrapped Gown Dress - Pink @ Kings & Queens II Fair *Starts Sept 1st!*
Stockings :: PANTSU*HUNTER lace socks .cherry. {w/ Wowmeh Applier}

{ Miscellaneous }
Body :: WowMeh Silhouette 
Eyelashes :: Candy Mountain . Moody Falsies .
Eyes :: .tsg. Mori Eyes - Hazel
Hair :: *Milk* Hair~Queen of the Court
Mesh Head :: .tsg. Tsu Mesh Head X Tone
Shoes :: Sweet Thing. Your Grace Heels

{ Poses }
.mien. { playing the princess }

2 comments:

Lili said...

In MA and didn't visit me? SADFACE! Hope you had fun anyway and I hope you get your computer fixed asap <3

Riri said...

Aw I'm sorry! I needed a vacation bad, my life's just been really hectic lately. x_x