Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A happy morning/late night to you lovely bloggers/viewers out there. I have yet another blog post to share~ The reason this post is close to the last is mostly because I'm unsure that my laptop is going to turn on and work correctly tomorrow, so I wanted to get everything done tonight and in time! I'm hoping and praying it does, but we'll see. 

I'm seriously loving the new mesh head by TSG, for its many different makeup options and expressions! It's so unique and adorable that I can't stop staring at my cute little face. Everyone who I've seen wearing this head seems to look extremely different than the others wearing it too, which I think is pretty amazing considering the last mesh head I saw everyone wear, they all looked the same! 

Anyway, I'm gonna make this short because it's late and I'm going to try and see if FF 14 will work so I can (hopefully) play tomorrow. If not I will more than likely be able to on the weekend! Here's to hoping that everything goes okay though and my lappy survives. :D If you want to know where all the stuff I'm wearing today's outfit is from, keep on reading~


Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Back Wings :: *Epic* Chained Mini Demon Sparkle Wings {Black} {GACHA}
Collar :: Sweet Thing. Botanica Collar @ La Metallique Fair // NEW RELEASE
Glasses :: .Pekka. Kawaii Glasses - Black
Head Wings :: Sweet Thing. Dark Angel Minis
Nails :: alaskametro<3 Slink Manicure - "Midnight" (Moon)
Phone :: .tsg. Keitai Flip Phone Beary san Black {GACHA}
Purse :: {Mango Cheeks} Lockhart Purse: Night

{ Clothing }
Top :: [MotiAme] Off Shoulder Shirt - Black
Skirt :: [MotiAme] Lace Skirt - Black
Stockings :: PANTSU*HUNTER lace socks .noire. {w/ Azz/SLINK appliers}

{ Miscellaneous }
Eyes :: [Buzz] Crystal Eyes - Pitch
Hair :: +Spellbound+ NachoBitch // Pastels {NEW RELEASE}
Heels :: ::Envious Creations:: Courtney Heels {NEW RELEASE}
Mesh Head :: .tsg. Tsu Mesh Head X Tone

{ Poses }
{ C P } Money Dollarbie 
{ C P } Kiss Pose pack

0 comments: