Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hello lovelies! Good morning/late night. My posts are finally looking a bit bright and a lot less depressing, I hope. I'm finally starting to feel a little better, and I'm leaving to go home on the weekend to see my love. Unfortunately, that means no more blogging for a little while afterwards because I still need to get enough money to get a new hard drive, but.. there's not much I can do about that. I just hope it comes quickly. I'll miss you guys!

Today I have a few new things, and I thought I'd mention I happen to be wearing a lot of things (not all are new) by Pantsu*Hunter today. She also has a new brand called Altair, and I will be telling you in the credits as to what that happens to be! I also have gorgeous new shoes by lassitude & ennui and this adorable new hair by Sweet Thing that I wanted to share. Oh, one last thing is the friggin' ADORABLE sheep from the Kings & Queens Fair that I'm sure many of you will die for. I hope you enjoy this minty lolita look~ I kind of want some peppermint tea now.. Keep reading for the goods!

Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Bone Hairpiece :: {Amai} Bone Decora. Bare - Lime
Bunny Headband :: ALTAIR* bunny ears .white. // NEW RELEASE
Collar :: PANTSU*HUNTER little gem collar
Crown :: PANTSU*HUNTER peach crown @ Fit for a Princess
Nails :: PANTSU*HUNTER Glitter Rush Nails

{ Clothing }
Blouse :: Violent Seduction - Lolita Blouse (Mint)
Dress :: PANTSU*HUNTER yui dress .mint. 
Stockings :: PANTSU*HUNTER lace socks .peacock. {w/ Azz/SLINK appliers}

{ Miscellaneous }
Brows :: .tsg. Baby Brow *Tintable*
Eyes :: .tsg. Summer Eyes - Dark Brown
Hair :: Sweet Thing. Mari Hair A @ The Big Show // NEW RELEASE
Sheep :: {Poptart} Royal Sheepies (Mint) @ Kings & Queens Fair
Shoes :: lassitude & ennui Nevermore heels - white {for SLINK High feet} @ The Secret Affair // NEW RELEASE
Skin :: .tsg. Ulzzang :: X tone // GROUP GIFT

{ Poses } 
[ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] Thank you Posepack Gift

0 comments: