Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hello hello~ How are you all today? I woke up late after suffering a stupid stomach ache this morning. @_@ At least I was able to get some rest eventually! And of course I'm here to bring you some new and cute stuff~ 

I'm super sorry if my pictures are not up to my normal quality, if anyone was wondering or noticed. </3 I'm still in MA and my laptop bit the dust (at least the hard drive did) if you saw my previous post, so I'm using my friend's computer! Which means I haven't entirely figured out all the tricks and stuff I had on my laptop. The one thing I miss is the graphics card. ;3; But hopefully I will have a new hard drive before I get home so I can blog again when I leave! We'll see I suppose~

I hope you enjoy the look of today anyway, and keep reading if you want to grab anything for yourself! <3


Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Bracelet :: #FF Cleopatra Bracelet Stack (Bk Gold) @ Kings & Queens Fair
Collar :: .tsg. Chained Hearts Collar - Black
Crown :: Poute- Royalty Crown- Diamond- Silver @ Kings & Queens Fair
Garter :: Violent Seduction - Black/Silver Leather Star Garter
Nails/Toes :: !TLB Glam Noir @ Kings & Queens Fair
Queen Ring :: [LDP] -Silver- Queen ring
Rings :: #FF Princess Ring Set (Bk gold) [Arrow Ring 1/2] @ Kings & Queens Fair
Scepter :: {Amai} Decoden Scepter. Silver - Liquorice @ Kings & Queens Fair

{ Clothing }
Top :: Heartistic - Split Black Shirt @ Kings & Queens Fair
Shorts :: * Vincue ~ Poppy+Shorts Raven
Stockings :: -UtopiaH- Keep Calm Cotton Socks [black] {w/ Azz/SLINK appliers}

{ Miscellaneous }
Eyelashes :: //LovelyAlien//StarryEyelashes
Eyes :: NOCTURNAL VISION -#3 w/Black Sclera Eyes
Hair :: +Spellbound+ Yumi // Unnatural Ombres & Dips
Horns :: *Epic* Sparkle Element Horns! {Black}
Mesh Head :: .tsg. Tsu Mesh Head X Tone
Shoes :: *MUKA* Pump Rosa Dark Black

{ Poses }
.::Kirin::.Anna Pose Pack

0 comments: