Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hello lovelies~ I'm trying not to be a downer but I've been pretty depressed the past few days and today was particularly bad. I'll make it short for that reason, since I'm really not up to saying much, for which I apologize. <3 Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better.

I have some more new goodies from the Kings & Queens Fair, lassitude & ennui, and KoKoLoReS, so keep on reading to grab the goodies!

Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Collar :: *MUKA* Collar Love
Crown/Sceptre :: Violent Seduction - Regal Crown/Lolita Sceptre Silver/Black RARE
Nails :: alaskametro<3 Slink Manicure "Midnight" (Matte)
Ring :: #FF Tangled Stack Ring (Multicoloured) @ Kings & Queens Fair

{ Clothing }
Dress :: [Glitzz] Evil Queen (set) @ Kings & Queens Fair
Shrug :: C h a r y . Coles Shrug (Black)
Stockings :: -UtopiaH- My Double Garter Stockings {w/ Azz/SLINK appliers}

{ Miscellaneous } 
Boots :: lassitude & ennui Bucaneer boots - black @ We <3 RP // NEW RELEASE
Eyes :: {S0NG} :: Mayday~ Navy Eye
Hair :: MOON{Hair} . Panic Switch // DOLLARBIE
Skin :: .tsg. Ulzzang ::X Tone:: // GROUP GIFT

{ Poses }
[KoKoLoReS] {darling} poses @ Lazy Sunday // NEW RELEASE

0 comments: