Monday, September 22, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15327054182/
Hello hello! I guess I'm in the spirit for Halloween a little early this year? I blame Level Up for all their lovely bloody goodies! Today's look was actually sparked by the lovely Chichi who wanted me to twinny this look with her! So I did. :D I took the pictures in a different lighting than normal as well too, to give it a more 'spooky' effect. Hopefully I achieved that at least a little bit? You get more pics this time since I thought the scenario she set up was super cute! (In flickr of course.) I'll have credits for those too at some point, but unfortunately not tonight since she's been ill. </3 Keep reading to get the outfit goodies!

Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
 Bow :: *BOOM* Itsy Hair Bow ALL COLOURS RARE
Face Blood :: REPULSE Bloody Tears III Face Tattoo
Knee Injury :: .{ Mes Petites Coutures }. Bloody Knees {Azz applier}
Mace :: *katat0nik* (blackout) Heart Mace @ Level Up
Nails :: {Wicked Peach} Decay Nail Appliers @ Level Up
Syringes :: Rotten Toe - Chest Syringes (Nurse Outfit Clean + Bloody)

{ Clothing }
School Girl Outfit :: .tsg. Academy Uniform - Basic Bloody @ Level Up

{ Miscellaneous } 
Boots :: Corvus : Bloody Combat Boots
Eyes :: NOCTURNAL VISION -#2 w/Black Sclera Eyes
Face Decay :: {Wicked Peach} - Infected V1 @ Level Up
Hair :: Rosy Mood MESH hair / Kinako (black)

{ Poses }
!bang

0 comments: