Sunday, September 21, 2014

Why hello there! I hope you're all well and not getting any horrible illnesses! It's getting colder over here really fast and it's kind of depressing. We had a very mild summer compared to our normal ones.. I didn't even get to enjoy much warm weather! </3 I guess it's sweater/sweatshirt time again..

Today's look went in a way different direction than originally intended! I guess Halloween came early? -laughs- A couple of the things I have on are from FLF (Fifty Linden Fridays) because.. man, this round had too many cute things to pass up. I would say I went crazy, but I don't think spending a few hundred lindens is that crazy! I got accepted into a new blogger group today, so that was mostly the reason for this look! :D I'm wearing one of her suuuper cute dresses~ Keep reading for credits if you're interested in what I have on!

Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Angel Head Wings :: Sweet Thing. Dark Angel Minis
Earrings :: {W&R} Doll Earrings - Black
Glasses :: .tsg. Shy Megane - Black *deco*
Head Bow :: Magika [Headband] // GROUP GIFT
Piercing 1 :: -UtopiaH- Monroe Piercing
Piercing 2 :: -SU!- Septum Piercing /METAL/
Nails :: alaskametro<3 SLINK manicure - Neutrals/Silver (Metallic Swirl)
Necklace :: +Half-Deer+ Stag Key Necklace (Fifty Linden Fridays)

{ Clothing }
 Cardigan :: IMBUE. Heart Cardigan White
Dress :: ::Zup:: Mesh Cat Dress *Black* // NEW RELEASE
Stockings :: [ abrasive ] Sugarbone Thigh Highs ( Ghost ) RARE

{ Miscellaneous }
Cracked Face :: {Wicked} Peach - Infected V1 @ Level Up // NEW RELEASE
Cracked Skin :: ALTAIR* cracked doll [upper] @ The Thrift Shop
Eyes :: .tsg. Summer Eyes - Silver
Hair :: Lo*momo Ajuga_A(Light Brown)
Shoes :: [DDD] Kitty Wedgie - Tuxie (Fifty Linden Fridays)

{ Poses }
The Beat Dies -Lalochezia- Static Pose Set (Fifty Linden Fridays)

0 comments: