Monday, October 6, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15462937065/
Hello lovelies! The weather is quickly getting colder out here.. Summer just does not last long enough! I honestly had this outfit ready for you all two nights ago, but silly me forgot I messed with my phototools settings and SL kept crashing anytime I tried to take pictures.. I gave up to take a little break during that time. I finally remembered what it was today, so bam! Photos. 

I also got the Slink Physique, and I'm wearing it in this picture so you can see how lovely it is! I admit I did not buy it at first because I didn't like the shape of the butt, but I adjusted it to my liking and I think it looks much better than I imagined. Shapes make all the difference! Hope you all enjoy today's look, keep reading for the credits~

Outfit of the Day:
Background :: Exposeur - Stone Arch
Body :: Slink Physique Mesh Body V1.4
Collar :: *MUKA* Collar Love
Dress :: Foxes - Baby Doll - Silk  - Black {Uber}
Eyeliner :: {Wicked} Peach - Kohl Eyeliner 6
Eyes :: [Buzz] Crystal Eye - Pitch
Hair :: [e] Marnie
Headband :: -UtopiaH- Pressure Headband - Silver {Candy Fair}
Lips :: (*ANGELICA) MingMing CANDY LIPS #6 (light) {Candy Fair}
 Shoes :: *MUKA* Pump Rosa Dark Black {SLINK High}
Skin :: [Chickadee] Sera - Air II - C {The Gathering}
Stockings :: -SU!- Lady Rebel Nylon Tights #10 {Physique/SLINK} {Young Spirit}

0 comments: