Monday, November 17, 2014

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15624155178/
Helloooo! It's been a few days hasn't it? I'm so sorry! I have a few things to catch up on now, but the good news is.. I have a new computer! I rushed my butt out here on Thursday (sorry bf!) to MA again because my dearest friend Chii-chanface and her boyfriend are having some major issues with the military that require him being away for a lengthy period of time and she needs someone here to keep her company. They surprised me with a brand new desktop computer just because I dropped everything to come here and it made me cry in the store.. so embarassing! Incase you hadn't guessed, my laptop still isn't fixed. </3 But now I have this baby to play with, and I'm soso grateful that they did something like that for little old me. I have never really had that extraordinary kindness given to me before, so I had no idea how to react. It does not take pictures as well as I'm used to unfortunately (I'm spoiled ;~;) so I will be using my laptop for them again assuming it actually gets fixed.. before the year ends. -coughs- And until I can save up for a new graphics card! It does run everything else great though. Oh SL, why you so difficult?

I hope you all haven't missed me too much though! I have tons to share with you and I won't forget to blog while I'm here, however long it happens to be! I'll just need a few short breaks here and there. Enough of my babbling! Now onto the stuff you all want to see, right? And thank you, again, so much in case you're reading this Chobs. <3


Outfit of the Day:
Cuffs :: lassitude & ennui Boudica armbands black
Dress :: lassitude & ennui Fomhar dress {The Secret Affair} / NEW
Eyes :: (*ANGELICA) SPARKLING EYES #grey
Gloss :: (*ANGELICA) MingMing CANDY LIP #5 (light)
Hair :: Exile::Dancing Horses Wild Fusion 2 {Collabor88}
Nails :: {Wicked} Peach - Winter Basics Nail Appliers [SLINK/Belleza compatible] / NEW
Necklace :: lassitude & ennui Woven neckpiece - black
Poses :: *EverGlow* - Comfy poses {The Liason Collaborative}/ NEW
Sandals :: lassitude & ennui Obsession sandals [for SLINK Physique/High feet] {ROMP} / NEW
Stockings :: ~Cannibelle~ Fleur de Lis Tights SLink Physique


Pictures taken at Neva Sky Villi

0 comments: