Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hello hello! To be honest, I had this look ready for days. But I just could not get the pictures to look right at all. I finally gave in and did them anyway, because I don't want to get too behind. I'm so sorry if this is not up to my usual par. </3 I don't have much to say because I've been having some dizziness issues. Keep reading for goodies!


Outfit of the Day:
Bow Necklace :: {Imeka} Pearl Necklace with Bow {Kawaii Project}
Bunny Ears :: ALTAIR* Rabi en Rose .white ears only. {CosplaySL} / NEW
Hair :: +Spellbound+ Momo // No Buns - Monochromes
Hoodie :: [MotiAme] Boyfriend Hoodie {kustom9} / NEW
Nails :: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails - Deal Me In {Cirque de Seraphim}
Panda Earmuffs :: *Cila* Panda Earmuff 02 {The Gacha Mania} / NEW
Pants :: [PL] Charcoal Jeans
Poses :: *EverGlow* Comfy {The Liason Collaborative} / NEW
Purse :: Sweet Thing. Sweet Doll Bag (Black) {Kawaii Project} / NEW
Shoes :: The Secret Store - Flamel Boots - Carbon {Collabor88}
Skull Clip :: {Imeka} Skeleton Hair Bow {Kawaii Project}

0 comments: