Sunday, January 25, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/16173892148/
Hello lovelies~ This.. title and outfit is actually quite ironic if you happen to know me. -laughs- I'm waiting for the chocolate jokes to be honest.. I cannot for the life of me wait to be out of here and in a much less stressful and more loving environment. I even have icecream waiting for me! That's how much they love me.

Anyway, I could not think of anything simple and easy to go with these gorgeous eyeshadows by Pink Acid so I made something delicious out of it instead. I guess it could still be considered simple? It just wasn't that easy to come up with.. The video below this is equally delicious. Make sure you keep reading to get the credits! Eat some chocolate while you're reading.. since I can't.


{credits}

Bracelet :: Sweet Thing. Caramel Latte Chocolate Charm Bracelet
Boots :: -Pixicat- Autumn.Boots - White
Earrings :: Sweet Thing. Caramel Latte Chocolate Earrings
Eyeliner :: Langly - eyeliner #1
Eyes :: random.Matter. Salvatore Eyes - Normal - Topaz
Eyeshadow :: Pink Acid Eye Magic Eyeshadow - Red Carpet Bronze/ NEW 
Hair :: Magika [Hair] Stay [03]
Hairpin :: Sweet Thing. Dipped White Chocolate Scoop Hair Clip
Mouthie :: {Amai} Kumaface. - Milk Chocolate
Nails :: *Epic* [Slink.AE.Nails.HUD]-[Fingers]-{Melty}
Necklace :: .tsg. Candy Necklace Gift~ / GIFT
Pants :: The Secret Store - Rise Skinny Jeans - Chocolate
Poses :: ++DESIRE++ Free Model Pose F06-10
Sweater :: *Epic* Ice Cream Sweater Dress {Chocolate}
/ GIFT


0 comments: