Monday, January 26, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/16373224011/
Oh my gosh, I've hit 30k pageviews! I can't thank all of you enough for the support! This truly is an amazing accomplishment to me. 50k does not seem so far away anymore! <3

So I stopped by The Gacha Mania and spent nearly all of the lindens I had to grab the adorable lolita set from Nomi. Surprisingly, I managed to get all three dresses, but I chose to blog the black one for you (of course). I didn't get all of the boots however, but Chii was sweet enough to give me the black pair since she had a few extras. I may not be blogging again the rest of this week depending on how much I can get packed in a short amount of time. We will see though~ Enough of my ramblings! Onward to the credits.


{credits}

Boots :: -Nomi- Star Doll Ballet Boot(Gray) @ The Gacha Mania
Collar :: -Nomi- Star Doll Necklace(Gray) @ The Gacha Mania
Dress :: -Nomi- Star Doll Dress(Gray) @ The Gacha Mania
Eyes :: .random.Matter. - Salvatore Eyes - Normal - Obsidian
Hair :: TRUTH HAIR Ivana - pastels
Hair Bow :: +Spellbound+ Adored Bow
Headband :: -Nomi- Star Doll Headband @ The Gacha Mania
Nails :: *Fishy Strawberry* Slink Fingernails Applier  - Contrast
Poses :: .::Kirin Poses::. Nina Pack / IP Hunt 2/2
Purse :: Pink Acid Burrry Cold Penguin Chain Purse RARE @ The Seasons Story
Stockings :: -SU!- Lady Rebel Nylon Tights #06 +MAITREYA APPLIER+

0 comments: