Wednesday, January 28, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/16206515279/
Hey loves! I'm gonna make this short because packing takes a lot of energy out of me and my friend is streaming tonight so I need some time to relax before the move on Saturday. I likely will not blog again until I'm there, so maybe sometime next week. Catch you all on the flip side. <3


{credits}

Backdrop :: Tarte - Night Sky Curtain and Star String Lights @ Uber
Cupcake :: +Fawn's Demise+ Tummyache Cuppycake (Cupcakes Anonymous Hunt)
Earrings :: Pink Acid Mesh Golden Pretzel Earring Studs - Doll
Ears :: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hair :: little bones. Berry - Landslide
Jacket :: *BOOM* After - Crop Jacket (blush)
Nails :: (*ANGELICA) PROFESSIONAL NAIL ART - "SWEET" #Dot-p(light)
Necklace :: .:Buttery Toast:. Kawaii - Pink
Pin :: ALTAIR* pins .mahou. pink / GROUP GIFT
Poses :: (*ANGELICA) CUTE POSE for MESH HANDS (FREE)
Shoes :: Blah. (My Thorn Heart Stiletto) Pink @ Project Limited
Shorts :: * VinCue ~ Poppy+Shorts - Candy
Skin :: Pink Acid Skin - Iokko - Asia Tth Natural - Latte [Slink Physique]
Top :: ~i~ Lace Cami [Slink Physique]

0 comments: