Wednesday, February 4, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/16444855715/
Long time no see! I'm all moved in at Massachusetts but I'm having some sort of outfit block and I hate how I look in everything I put on. It's a pretty stressful dilemma. I still managed to get SOMETHING together though for this amazing round of the With Love fair. I apologize if it looks a little off, hopefully I will get my mojo back soon. Happy shopping!


{credits}

Bed :: Serenity Style- Lovely Bed @ With Love Fair / NEW
Bookshelf :: Serenity Style- Lovely Bedroom @ With Love Fair / NEW
Dress :: [ SAKIDE ] Enchained Outfit @ With Love Fair / NEW
Earrings :: [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Davichi Red Earrings @ With Love Fair / NEW
Eyes :: !CS! Love Me? <3 Red @ Streets of Love / NEW
Garter :: *MUKA* Garter Love
Hair :: [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Lilou @ We <3 Rp / NEW
Headband :: [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Davichi Red Tiara @ With Love Fair / NEW
Ladder :: Serenity Style- Love Ladder @ With Love Fair / NEW
Lipstick :: Pink Acid - Heat Matte Lipstick - Peppers
Love Frame :: Serenity Style- Love Frame @ With Love Fair / NEW
Love Scrabble :: Serenity Style- Love Scrabble @ With Love Fair / NEW
Mask :: Pink Acid "Hidden Love" Burlesque Mask - Silver @ Burlesque / NEW
Nails/Toes :: (*ANGELICA) SLINK NAIL POLISH - "VALENTINE" #pink (dk) / GIFT
Poses :: [KoKoLoReS] [Kokolores] The Vixen posepack / (*ANGELICA) IDOL POSE PACK
Shoes :: [ SAKIDE ] Darling Heels @ With Love Fair / NEW
Skin :: Pink Acid Skin - Shawnie - Bare - Latte <3
Window :: Serenity Style- Love Window @ With Love Fair / NEW

0 comments: