Tuesday, January 20, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15700576514/
So this is it.. Happy 200 posts to me! And I have to thank all of you for your support. I literally could not have done it without you. I've surpassed a lot of things I never thought I would in the blogging world. Improving my pictures with lots of tips and tricks, blogging for sooo many stores, being accepted into events to blog for them, having over 1000 followers on flickr, getting over 70 favorites on a picture.. and last but not least, reaching almost 30k pageviews. It really is a milestone and I'm happy to share it with all of you. I'm extremely grateful to each and every one of you! I hope that my blog will continue to inspire you and that you'll share it with everyone around the world! Thank you so much, again! I mean it! <3

Today is another relaxation post. I've been playing a lot of League of Legends with a friend (Chobii's boyfriend!) so I've been more focused on that, but I won't forget you! I just need small breaks every now and then to keep me sane. Keep reading to grab the goodies~


Outfit of the Day:
Fishnets :: [ abrasive ] Ripped Up Nets
Hair :: Magika [Hair] Almonds [03]
Headband :: Atomic {Morbid Unicorn} - Silver Horn @ Project Limited
Nails :: *BOOM* Winter Coal Dots
Necklace :: DAZED. - Themis Necklace Onyx @ Totally Top Shelf / NEW
Ring :: DAZED. - Galatea Ring Onyx @ Totally Top Shelf / NEW
Shoes :: Blah. (My Thorn Heart Stiletto) Black @ Project Limited
Skin :: Essences ~ CHO ~ doux
Sweater :: *katat0nik* (black skull) Fitmesh Sweatshirt @ Kawaii Project
Tail :: .{yumyums}. Curious Kitty Tail {Coal}

0 comments: