Saturday, January 17, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15680180494/
Heyy good afternoon! I'm sorry I didn't get this post set up for you last night.. I was rather exhausted and before I knew it it was 5AM.. which is when I got the pictures done. -falls over- It's been over a week since I've done a post every single night though, so I guess I deserved a small break?

Anyway! I actually got into Project Limited despite my crashing issues and I have to say.. I expected to spend more L than I actually did. I'm not sure if that's good or bad? But I have a few things I loved and I'll be showing you the ones aren't already in this post in another one! Maybe you'll guess what they are before the post even comes out if you are observant of the types of things I use (or brands) -laughs- Keep reading for credits as always!


{ credits }
Backpack :: *BOOM* Chibi Alicorn Backpack (petal) @ Collabor88
Creepers :: REIGN.- Creeps (Slink)- Black @ Kawaii Project
Fawn Hoodie :: Sweet Thing. Sweet Fawn Hoodie @ Kawaii Project / NEW
Hair :: [LCKY] Haley LIMITED // Pastel Pack @ Project Limited
Hair Bows :: Sweet Thing. Celi Pink Hair Bows (tinted) @ The Seasons Story
Nails :: *Epic* Slink Nails! {Melty}
Necklace :: Glam Affair - QtUnicorns Charms Necklace Candy Glitters @ Collabor88
Phone :: .tsg. Keitai Flip Phone Sweets Decoden RARE
Poses :: *:.:petit pont:.:* pose pack10 SGP(47-51)
Purse :: .tsg. Gigi Bag - Princess RARE
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) ANGIE :milktea: @ Kawaii Project / NEW
Skirt :: The Secret Store - Celestia Flounce Skirt - Baby Pink @ Collabor88
Socks :: .tsg. Princess Socks - Solid Pink
Top :: -Pixicat- Cheeky.Top (Shade)

0 comments: