Wednesday, January 14, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/16089959068/
Hello loves! Tonight's post is kind of for relaxation, since I've been doing nonstop posts for things I need to blog! Also for other reasons.. It's nice to have that little break sometimes, if you know what I mean. Tonight I get to enjoy the outfit I've put together and you get to enjoy the goodies! Keep reading to snag everything. Kawaii Project opens on the 15th (which is when I will provide you with a LM)!! I hope you're all as excited as I am!


Outfit of the Day:
Backpack *BOOM* Chibi Alicorn Backpack  (petal) @ Collabor88
Dress :: .Atomic. {Petal Dress} Set 1 @ Collabor88
Earmuffs :: .Atomic. {Alpaca Earmuffs} FluffyPack @ The Seasons Story
Eyes :: .tsg. Snowfall Eyes - Dark Brown
Gloves :: REIGN.- Knit Gloves - Black @ The Seasons Story
Hair :: TRUTH HAIR Blythe -  colours
Jacket :: .Atomic. {Petal Jacket} Set 1 @ Collabor88
Poses :: (*ANGELICA) IDOL POSE PACK / (*ANGELICA) CUTE POSE for MESH HANDS (FREE)
Shoes :: ALTAIR* ribbon platforms .sweet. @ Kawaii Project / COMING SOON
Skin ::  (*ANGELICA) SUZY :dolly: dream (t) @ Oneword
Stockings :: ~Cannibelle~ Big Stripe Stockings

0 comments: