Thursday, February 26, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/16470738358/
Hey loves! I keep making my outfits super early but end up distracted with other things.. I've also been getting headaches every day so it's made it hard to concentrate. I hope you can forgive me! I've got some amazing new goodies coming to this round of Oneword to share! Incase you haven't guessed, their theme for March is fairytales! I also have a couple other goodies from Pink Acid, Wicked Peach, MotiAme and Chu~ I hope you enjoy!


{ credits }

decor.
Bed :: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Princess On The Pea Sofa @ Oneword / COMING SOON
Chalkboard Divider :: *windsong. { window chalkboard divider } @ Oneword / COMING SOON
Potion Shelf :: Plethora - Potions Cabinet @ Oneword / COMING SOON
Tree Divider :: [Fetch] Fairy Tree Room Divider @ Oneword / COMING SOON

outfit.
Cardigan/Top :: [MotiAme] Cardigan & Cropped Shirt @ Uber / NEW
Eyes :: .random.Matter. - Salvatore Eyes - Normal - Clover
Hair :: *PH* 8065 +Creepy/KaWaii Fair+
Nails :: {Wicked} Peach - Mani/Pedi - Ethereal - SLINK @ Seraphim Social
Pose :: [Black Tulip] Poses - Dark Fairy @ Oneword / COMING SOON
Ring :: 
.Chu. Kitty Paw Ring - White / NEW
Shoes :: lassitude & ennui Lucy heels black / NEW
Skin :: Pink Acid Skin - Renee - Ivory @ Cosmetic Fair
Skirt :: [MotiAme] Lace Skirt - Black
Socks :: *MUKA* Thigh Socks Patterns

0 comments: