Saturday, February 21, 2015

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/16605966975/
Hey lovelies. I've been dealing with a lot of stress the past few months, but it's finally started to ease up. One of the things I had to let go was very dear to me, but it was about time I gave it up because of all the emotional stress it brought with it. Sometimes the safest place is being away from everyone who causes issues in your life, or drama. I've been doing my best to avoid anything and everything that could possibly cause drama and it's done wonders. 

Anyway! I had this look made up a few days ago, but I've been busy cleaning and getting all my laundry done which honestly took quite a bit of time. I still need to get a load in the dryer as I type this.. Sorry it took so long to get it to you, but I hope you like it either way!


{ credits }

decor.
Dresser :: erratic / home - chest of drawers
Ladder :: Second Spaces - You Light Up My Ladder
Milk/Cookie Deco :: -tb- Pastry Mania - Milk and Cookies RARE
Sheep :: +Half-Deer+ Kerfluffle Sheep - Nutmeg
Sofa :: *ionic* artdeco sofa
Tree :: Trompe Loeil - Winter Tree - Brown Bag
Window Decor :: {what next} Window Shelf (wood)

outfit.
Eyeliner :: alaskametro<3 "Cleo" eyeshadow - RedHot (LE) / GIFT
Eyes :: .random.Matter. - Salvatore Eyes -  Normal - Clover
Hair :: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Saily hair-Brown set @ Cosmetic Fair
Jacket :: [MotiAme] Oversized Coat @ kustom9 / NEW
Jeans :: [KoKoLoReS] Slim Jeans - blue [Lazy Sunday] / COMING SOON
Lips :: Pink Acid Dolly Dolly "Rich" Lipstick - Cherry @ Lubbly Jubblies / NEW
Nails/Toes :: alaskametro<3 SLINK manicure/pedicure applier - "Candy Apple"
Shoes :: {Livalle} Modig -High Strapped Sandals- Cherry (Slink) / NEW

0 comments: