Friday, February 13, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/16520253252/
Hello lovebutts! So incase you haven't heard, the Creepy Kawaii Fair is coming up later today and I'm definitely excited, because creepy and kawaii mixed is RIGHT up my alley. If I had the money to, I would definitely wear the style irl. Soon, soon~ I've also got something for you guys from the Cosmetic Fair and Countdown Room as well! I had a blast putting today's outfit together, so I couldn't wait to share it already. I hope you enjoy today's look~ Sorry for another all black post. -laughs-


{ credits }

Bed Prop :: *ionic* My bunk bed
Brows :: [Buzz] Katie Brows - Tintable
Cat Head Bow :: ALTAIR* eyepatch kitty ribbon .black. @ +Creepy/KaWaii Fair+ / COMING SOON
Collar :: ALTAIR* Master's pet - naughty collar RARE
Cuffs :: ALTAIR* Master's pet - naughty cuffs RARE
Dress :: Sweet Thing. Little Succubus MiniDress (Black) @ +Creepy/KaWaii Fair+ / COMING SOON
Eyeliner :: [KoKoLoReS]BP - Hearts & Bows Eyeliner - red hearts @ Cosmetic Fair / COMING SOON
Eyes :: {D.A} Shattered - Rotten
Hair :: +Spellbound+ Junko // Unnatural Ombres & Dips
Lips :: Pink Acid Overly Transparent Lip Gloss - Gray Area
Nails {Wicked} Peach - Mani/Pedi - Amore - @ The Coundown Room / NEW
Pin :: ALTAIR* pins .kitties. black / GIFT
Pose :: <K&S> Seductive lady
Shoes :: *Cila*Waterfall Heels Metal @ +Creepy/KaWaii Fair+ / COMING SOON
Socks :: *MUKA* Thigh Socks

0 comments: