Saturday, February 14, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/16506608826/
Hello lovelies. I hope your Valentine's Day has been/was spectacular. I don't get to spend it with my love unfortunately, since I'm currently 5 hours away from him for the time being. But I'm still talking to him, of course. <3 And that is who I am currently thinking of.

Don't you just love when you take a picture perfect photo and you're like "I can't even mess with this. It looks great as is." It's a very rare thing for me, but somehow it happened today so I'm glad! I've got more goodies from the Creepy Kawaii Fair to share that I'm sure many of you will enjoy. I spent quite a bit there but I limited myself even so, so I could get things from other events as well.. I hope you enjoy the look as much as I do! There's a song you can listen to while reading if you so choose!


{ credits }

Bed :: 1. Apple Fall Dolly Bed RARE @ The Chapter Four
Butterfly Photo :: 3. Apple Fall Ulysses Butterfly @ The Chapter Four
Chair :: 6. Apple Fall Shauna's Chair
Curtain :: +Half-Deer+ Fairy Curtain - Tied (Pink - R) @ Collabor88
Donut Bag :: Pink Acid Donut Cake Shoulder Bag - Purple Frosting rare
Donut Ring :: Blah. (My Donut Ring) Strawberry *
Dress :: .{yumyums}. Creepy Collared Outfit {Pinky Mint Eyebows} @ +Creepy/KaWaii Fair+ / NEW
Eyes :: (*ANGELICA) SWEET EYES #blue grey @ Cosmetic Fair / NEW
Eyeshadow :: {Wicked} Peach - Love Like Valentine 3 @ Cosmetic Fair / NEW
Food Deco :: dust bunny & windsong . valentines tray @ The Chapter Four
Hair Bow :: +Spellbound+ Adored Bow
Hair :: *PH* 8065 @ +Creepy/KaWaii Fair+
Icecream Ring :: .tsg. Ice Cream Scoop Ring - MatchaxGold
Nails :: A*S Fingernails ::Slink applier::
Necklace :: MONS / MESH - Bat Choker (melon) @ +Creepy/KaWaii Fair+
Phone :: VCO - bunny phone (RARE2)
Pose :: //elephante poses// Here I Come
Rose Vine :: +Half-Deer+ Climbing Rose Vine (Pale) - L -v2 @ Collabor88
Rug :: 7. Apple Fall Patchwork Rug @ The Chapter Four
Shoes :: {VINCUE} ~ Klunny+Boots - Pastel Goth @ +Creepy/KaWaii Fair+
Socks :: +ILO+ Knee High Socks @ +Creepy/KaWaii Fair+
Table :: 8f8 - 4. Vintage Table
Tree :: Trompe Loeil - Winter Tree - White Bag
Window Deco :: {what next} Window Shelf (white)



0 comments: