Friday, March 20, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/16869021252/
Well hello. Sorry for a plainly decorated post. And apologies for my absense as well, as I've been fairly ill. I've also been watching a Korean drama that's captured my attention in the midst of everything else. I'm not going to explain what all's been going on other than that this because it's fairly personal and I wouldn't want anyone to worry. I'll do my best to catch up regardless and get some pretty blog posts out for you! And I've got new goodies of course! Those of you who weren't already aware that the Kawaii Project and Skin Fair are open are in for a treat.


{ credits }
Dress :: -Pixicat- Wonderland.Pattern nr.2 @ The Arcade
Earrings :: Pink Acid Arrowhead Earrings - Iridescent @ SLFW / NEW
Eyes :: (*ANGELICA) RICA CHOCO EYES #black @ Skin Fair
Fountain :: +Half-Deer+ Spring Eternal - Mira Fountain - White @ The Arcade
Gloves :: Sweet Thing. Derby Girl Gloves - Mint @ Kawaii Project / NEW
Hair :: [DUE] Hanabi - Pastel 2 @ Kawaii Project
Lips :: (*ANGELICA) RICA LIPSTICK #apricot (lt) @ Skin Fair
Nails :: .Chu. - Nighty Nails / NEW
Necklace :: ALTAIR* mahou key necklace light .white. @ Kawaii Project / NEW
Pose :: //elephante poses// Addy *March 2015 VIP Gift* / NEW
Shoes :: +ILO+ Boppers [White]
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) RICA :milktea: @ Skin Fair
Socks :: +ILO+ Knee High Socks

0 comments: