Thursday, April 30, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/16698370953/
Good evening lovelies! I seem to have caught myself a little cold. Thankfully it's basically just a sore throat with a tiny amount of coughing, so I don't have any troubles with getting a blog post out! Things have actually been going pretty well irl since the hellstorm that took place a while back, which I'm glad for. Having some time to finally settle down and do things at a pace that isn't too fast or last minute is really something I can get behind without stressing. I know I said I wasn't sure if I would be able to get in one more post for the Black Fashion Fair, but it turns out I whipped up a little something and got it done, just before the end of the month! And the beginning of next month is Oneword! Yay! I went for a kind of shy school girl kind of look for this one. And goodbye, BFF! It was fun! <3


{ credits }

decor.
Cabinet :: .Olive. the Forget me Not Bedroom - Cabinet
Lounge :: .mien. {serena} @ Black Fashion Fair

Loveseat :: Trompe Loeil - Amelia Loveseat Leather Black PG V1.1
Ottoman :: .::IDK::. The Pouf (without animation) @ Black Fashion Fair
Wall Candle :: Alouette - Rustic Wall Sconce

outfit.
Cat Ears :: ALTAIR* fluffy ears
Garter :: ALTAIR* hoshina ribbon garter .noire. @ Cosmopolitan / NEW
Glasses :: .tsg. Shy Megane - Black *deco*
Hair :: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Gangsta girl hair @ Gangsta Fair / NEW
Necklace :: ALTAIR* ouija necklace .white.
Platforms :: .tsg. Lolita Platforms - Black
Pose :: *EverGlow* Onyx 06 @ Black Fashion Fair
Skirt :: [ bubble ] Tulip Skirt -Black Edition @ Black Fashion Fair
Socks :: +ILO+ Knee High Socks
Sweater :: (fd) Winter Jumper - Black

0 comments: