Wednesday, June 10, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/18063656273/
Just like the others whose blood was spilled on these walls. I think they make them look great, don't you? Why not have a bite or two of some delicious food I prepared before I end your life as well? (´◑ω◐`) Kufufu~

Hello lovecakes! I wanted to do a little something different (and dark) for this blog post since I haven't done anything horror-filled in a while, which I definitely miss. Thanks to BCC I got the chance to do just that with the gorgeous and bloody nurse dress prize from The Arcade that I managed to snag! :D The only thing I would have loved to grab that I didn't happen to get (after playing over..30.. times..) was the rare syringe garter. I'm a huge sucker for garters in general really. Anyway! Let me get onto the goodies which include some delicious (and totally not poisoned..) treats from Multicultural Menu and of course Arcade stuffs! 


{ credits }

decor.
Table :: [ht:home] outdoor buffet table @ Multicultural Menu
Cake :: Lark - Fig Pavlova Box Multicultural Menu
Wine Pitcher :: Jian - Mediterranean Feast (Sangria) Multicultural Menu
Oysters :: {RW} Oyster Platter Multicultural Menu
Cupcakes :: Kei's Tahitian Vanilla Cupcake Platter Multicultural Menu
Food Box :: Second Spaces - Lamingtons - done and boxed Multicultural Menu

outfit. 
Dress :: B.C.C LoveHoney Nurse B blood RARE @ The Arcade
Eyeliner/shadow :: < nova > Elise { oo1 } @ anyBODY / NEW
Eyepatch :: B.C.C LoveHoney Nurse Eye patch Blood The Arcade
Eyes :: [Buzz] Aura Eyes - Demon {Medium}
Garter :: B.C.C LoveHoney Nurse Garter Red The Arcade
Hair :: Magika [HUD 02] The Wish
Headdress :: B.C.C LoveHoney Nurse Headdress Blood The Arcade
Heels :: .tsg. Corset Trekkers - Red - Slink High
Lashes :: Sweet Thing. False Lashes - Romantic
Lips :: violetta. -Gradient lips gloss(RD) T @ - MIZU -
Nails :: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails - Heart & Soul
Pose :: *EverGlow* - Onyx 02
Stethoscope :: B.C.C LoveHoney Nurse Stethoscope Blood The Arcade
Syringe :: B.C.C LoveHoney Nurse big syringe Red The Arcade

0 comments: