Saturday, July 18, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/19784839226/
Hello doves! I had a blast at my sister's last night. We had some rice with her new rice cooker with veggies and eggs. :D It works great! We also played a lot of fighting games which made everyone super hyped. Skull Girls was one of those! Painwheel is my favorite, mostly because of the similarity of the name to my waifu Pinwheel. -laughs- There was a wicked storm after we got home at 5 in the morning. It was kind of fun to watch, but at the same time it was terrifying.

I had a lot of fun making this outfit and I was glad that it came out close to what I imagined! Kawaii Project just opened again on the 15th, and I couldn't resist these gorgeous wings, I knew they'd go perfect with the outfit I had already planned for. The theme is Alice, just like an event you may remember me covering not that long ago! I hope you enjoy today's look!


{ credits } 

Boots :: Violent Seduction - Liddell Boots (Pink) {Kawaii Project}
Bracelet :: Sweet Thing. Pentagram Trick Bracelet - Sakura
Cloud :: //elephante poses// The Dreamer - Dream Cloud RARE {The Epiphany} / NEW
Cloud & Ladder :: Little Moments-Sweet Dreams
Necklace :: ALTAIR* drink me necklace {Kawaii Project} / NEW
Dress :: -Nomi-Alice Tea Time 02-Pink {Kawaii Project} / NEW
Eyes :: {S0NG} :: Miko~ Pink Eye
Eyeshadow :: (*ANGELICA) SUMMER MAKE UP_EYESHADOW #pink {TSS}
Garter :: Sweet Thing. Sakura Pentagram Trick Garter
Hair :: Sweet Thing. Puppy Hair (Pastels) {The Epiphany} / NEW
Hair Ribbons :: Sweet Thing. Starchild Bows (Goddess) {The Epiphany} / NEW
Halo :: Sweet Thing. Goddess Halo {The Epiphany} / NEW
Mini Wings :: Sweet Thing. Pastel Pink Angel Minis <3
Nails :: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails - She's Like A Rainbow {MSO}
Potion Bag :: -Nomi-Alice Potion Bag-06 {Kawaii Project} / NEW
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) MINA :sugar:
Wand :: [MELONopolis] Bubble Wand // Kitty {Manga Fair} / STARTS TOMORROW
Wings :: darkendStare. jabberwocky wings [light pink] {Kawaii Project}

0 comments: