Saturday, July 11, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/19615817111/
Good afternoon loves! Yesterday was a busy day for me, but I hope you're all enjoying your weekend! It's actually been pretty chilly the past few days which is odd for July weather. I'm glad it cleared up though! To celebrate the warm weather resurfacing, I've got an adorable watermelon swimsuit by Altair on and I'm ready to hit the pool (in Second Life anyway)! I've also got on a headband by Chop Shop and a delectable fanny pack by Pink Acid to match! At the last minute I added this yummy looking watermelon set by Black Bantam to go along with the look. I actually don't like watermelon, but how could I resist making something like this? I've got other new things on as well that I didn't mention right here so you'll have to keep reading to see them! Hope you guys enjoy!


{ credits }

Bathing Suit :: ALTAIR* ruffle bikini .watermelon. {OMGacha} / NEW
Earrings :: {Imeka} Watermelon Earrings
Eyeliner :: < nova > Lynn I { oo9 } {anyBODY}/ NEW
Eyes :: (*ANGELICA) SODA EYES #berry
Fanny Pack :: Pink Acid Cutie Pie Belted Fanny Pack - Watermelon / NEW
Fruit Crate :: [Black Bantam] Indie Picnic Fruit Crate {Indie Teepee/ NEW
Hair :: Magika [HUD 02] Which Witch / NEW
Lips :: (*ANGELICA) SUMMER MAKE UP_LIPGLOW #pink (t) (RARE) {TSS} / NEW
Nails/Toes :: {Wicked} Peach - Mani/Pedi -Summer Basics {On9/ NEW
Phone :: [Dreamsicle] Yummy Smartphone - Pink Watermelon
Picnic Basket :: [Black Bantam] Indie Picnic Fruit In Basket {Indie Teepee} / NEW
Picnic Table :: [Black Bantam] Indie Picnic Table RARE {Indie Teepee/ NEW
Pose :: *EverGlow* - Onyx 01
Sandals :: lassitude & ennui Kitty sandals pink / silver
Watermelon Grill :: [Black Bantam] Indie Picnic Watermelon Grill RARE {Indie Teepee} / NEW
Watermelon Headband :: !CS! Watermelon Headband {OMGacha/ NEW

0 comments: