Monday, August 17, 2015

 [ deceit. ]
Hello hello! It was super hot today and it made me feel lazy for once, but I beat the heat and got a lot done today! Including a snazzy blog post. Kat has these amazing syringes out (I'm actually terrified of needles) at IDK and I knew immediately I had to have it (and share it with you of course)! They say 'pain' and 'pleasure' on the two versions you get, but of course, silly me couldn't get that in the picture. Sorry about that! Kawaii Project is also open and there's a lot of cuteness as usual, so don't forget to stop by! I've got a mix of items from events today, I'll be sharing them in the credits so don't fret!

{ credits }

Dress :: ALTAIR* seifuku dress .diva. {Kawaii Project} / NEW
Eyes :: E. My Dearest Eyes (Group Gift)
Eyeshadow :: < nova > Skylar Eyeshadow { oo1 } {IDK} / NEW
Gloves :: *:..Silvery K..:*Lace Rigged Mesh Glove(18.RARE_White) {Gacha Garden}
Hair :: [LCKY] Theia & Her Dragon // Metal RARE {FGC}
Hair Accessory :: [LCKY] Theia's Dragons - Bands // Pink&Black {FGC}
Legs :: REIGN.- BALLERINA WARMERS- BLACK {C88}
Pose :: //elephante poses// La La Lainey {for MIX}
Syringe :: *katat0nik* (pink) Pain Syringe {IDK}
Teeth :: Cain - Realistic Vampire fangs

0 comments: