Sunday, August 16, 2015

[ dream come true ]
Hello my loves! Incase you haven't heard about this amazing round of Collabor88 (or you just haven't been able to get in yet!) I have to tell you, it's OUTSTANDING. Definitely my favorite so far, and the place is well decorated (and huge!!) to commemorate their birthday! The theme for this one was 'daydream' and there was so many pretty things. I'm pretty sure that even though I got at least 15 items, that wasn't even the half of it! There are a lot of guests and I had heard of almost all of them. 

That's not the entirety of this post though! I also have some pretty new things from Black Bantam as well for the Fantasy Gacha Carnival! I hope you enjoy today's look~


{ credits }

Balloons :: :Moon Amore: Papillon Balloon (Blue/White) {C88} / FREE
Bed Set :: Second Spaces - Lofty Daydreams - white {C88}
Cardigan :: Foxes - Wallflower Cardigan - White
Dress :: The Secret Store - Nathalie Tutu Dress - Floral {C88}
Earrings :: Pink Acid Springs Last Daisy Earrings - Skies
Eyeliner :: .ARISE. Glitter Liner / Cyan
Eyes :: [Buzz] Aura Eyes - Ice
Flower Crown :: [Black Bantam] The Good Witches Floral Tiara - Lavender {FGC} / NEW
Hair :: [DUE] Edita - Pastel 5 {TFG}
Nails :: .Atomic. {Nails} Bright Skies - Slink {C88}
Rabbit/Duck Hybrid :: [Black Bantam] Baby Dabbit Hybrid - Breeze {FGC} / NEW
Tears :: ALTAIR* loony's delicious tears

0 comments: