Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Hey! Why are you crying beautiful..? Dry your eyes, everything will be okay. <3 Even if things are hard now, they will definitely get better. Keep your chin up and keep smiling! And please be well.

Hello sweethearts! I hope you're all doing amazing tonight. :D I don't have much to say for today but I wanted to do something cute and simple and pastel goth-y. I thought that was pretty well achieved given these cute new items coming out (or just came out). I hope you enjoy!

{ credits }

Deer :: Fawny - Fluffy Dreams.Deer - Violet {FGC} / NEW
Eyes :: E. My Dearest Eyes (Group Gift)
Eyeshadow :: (*ANGELICA) SUMMER MAKE UP_EYESHADOW #violet
Hair :: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Nekoto hair {We <3 Rp} / NEW
Jacket :: -Nomi-Hooded varsity jacket-Cat RARE {Kawaii Project} / STARTS AUG 15TH
Lips :: (*ANGELICA) SUMMER MAKE UP_LIPGLOW #pink (RARE)
Nails :: .Chu. - Maria Nails
Pose :: //elephante poses// Emily *August 2015 VIP Gift* / NEW
Ring :: Goth1c0: Dead girl - Ring RARE {The Little Sideshow} / NEW
Shorts :: Sweet Thing. Sweetheart Shorts - Noir (No Patches)
Tears :: ALTAIR* loony's delicious tears / NEW
Top :: Goth1c0: Ouija Tee - White {Thrift Shop} / NEW

0 comments: