Saturday, August 29, 2015

 « field of enchantment ☾ »
Hello~ I'm in a bit of pain which is kind of making me just want to lay down and sleep all day, but I wanted to make sure to get a post out for you regardless! On the plus side, my knee's finally feeling back to normal. I've been trying to play around with depth of field a lot, I'm not sure if anyone noticed, but I can't seem to get it down 100%. Still working on it of course. Keep reading for credits. They're quick this time. Mwah. <3


{ credits }

Flower Ring :: [Black Bantam] Buttercup Ring - Passion {TFC} / NEW
Hair :: [e] Willa - Sunset Colours {C88}
Headband :: Pink Acid Roses In Spring Headband - Bluest Roses
Nails :: MONS / Spring Collection - Rose
Necklace :: lassitude & ennui Opulence pearls necklace rose
Skirt :: PICHI - VALENTINA Tulle Skirt [white]
Spiral Ring :: [Black Bantam] 4 Prong Ring - Silver {TFC} / NEW
Top :: :: PM :: Heather Bustier {Vintage&Cool Fair}
Tube Ring :: [Black Bantam] Tubular Ring Large - Silver {TFC} / NEW

0 comments: