Tuesday, September 1, 2015

 « anything goes. »
Hey all! Happy September! Man does time fly. I'm starting to feel a bit better, so I hope I can keep up to speed with my blog posts since I still need to cover Oneword which just opened today, and of course, I plan to get into the Arcade as well so I'll have plenty for you from there! Hope you enjoy my simple but cute look for today. :D I didn't take the photo at my home but I'll list the furniture creds for you as well, enjoy~


{ credits }

Balloon Dress :: {le fil casse} vintage balloon dress pinkberry {Vintage & Cool Fair}
Butterfly Accessory :: .tsg. Hair Ornament Butterfly Clip - BabyPink Morpho 1
Cedar Chest :: .:revival:. wood crate seat
Deck :: [we're CLOSED] rustic deck 3 - light
Eyes :: (*ANGELICA) MEI-MEI EYES #ghana sweet / VIP GIFT
Flats :: *GF* Linda Flats -pink- {Vintage & Cool Fair}
Hair :: Lamb. Bee - Pastel Pack
Jeans :: -Pixicat- Klara.Jeans - LightBlue
Log with Pillows :: {what next} Pine Ridge Log Bench (with pillows)
Multi-color Bracelet :: pr!tty - TSS - Bangles - Kawaii - [3]
Necklace :: .Atomic. {Gacha} Mermaid Dreams - Shell Necklace (purple)
Pose :: HelaMiyo :: Poses :: 50's {Vintage & Cool Fair}
Shed Seat :: .:revival:. garden shed

0 comments: