Saturday, August 22, 2015

[ not your babydoll ♥ ]
Hey lovelies. You know how sometimes when you're out most of the day and you have a great time, but then you come home and immediately something just has to mess with that mood? Well that kinda happened tonight. I won't complain though, it is what it is. I had this blog post taken last night so I could just hussle my butt and get the post in for you! I've got to catch up just a bit so I can get more into the Vintage and Cool Fair for you! It's so different from my normal style, but I'm excited to do something 'out of the box'. Hope you enjoy! <3


{ credits }

Bottle :: Pink Acid Kitty Milk & Donut Bottle <3 {Kawaii Project} / NEW
Choker :: Pink Acid Choked Hearts Choker - Peach Water {Kawaii Project} / NEW
Hair :: /Wasabi Pills/ Piper Mesh Hair - Seafoam
Mouth :: Loud Mouth - Brandee v3.0 [with Pink Acid Ivory applier]
Nails :: Xanthe's Lovely Lace (Fingers)
Shoes :: {Livalle} Marissa -High Platform Heels- Pink {Festival of Sin II} / NEW
Shorts :: Dear Deer Gracie Shorts - Solid {PINK} {Kawaii Project} / NEW
Skin :: Pink Acid Skin - Sharon (Bare) - Ivory
Top :: Dear Deer Gracie Blouse - Solid {PINK} {Kawaii Project} / NEW

0 comments: