Sunday, August 23, 2015

 [ oriental dream ]
Good afternoon! I actually woke up extremely early this morning! Mostly because I accidentally fell asleep early last night. Have you ever had that happen? You lay down for a bit just because you can, and then suddenly you wake up a few hours later like "Oh shoot, I fell asleep!?" -laughs- I was super excited to put together this look, despite how late I was in blogging it! I love an oriental look, and finding a place to go along with the theme can be a little hard, but I remembered this placed called Moonlight Teahouse that was just perfect for the shot! Hope you enjoy! <3


{ credits }

Blush :: .tsg. Tintable Textured Blush
Eyeliner :: .ARISE. Glitter Liner / Red
Geta :: Blah. (My Elevated Getas) Traditional Red
Hair :: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Neya hair {Shiny Shabby} / NEW
Kanzashi Set :: [Tenran] Jr. Maiko :: August Susuki Hanakanzashi Red
Lips :: kisetsu - Lipstick Gift - Maiko 4
Nails :: alaskametro<3 polish - "Candy Apple" moon
Pose :: [KoKoLoReS] Lazin' poses {Festival of Sin II} / NEW
Shawl :: *Cila*YingChen Shawl Red {FGC}
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) HYERI :sugar: meow
Skirt :: *Cila*YingChen Corset Skirt Red {FGC}
Top :: *Cila*YingChen Top Red {FGC}

0 comments: