Tuesday, August 25, 2015

[ the last of summer 🌺🌺 ]
Hey loves! Well summer's sure coming to an abrupt end, isn't it? At least, that was what I thought until I saw what the weather's supposed to be like this weekend. Soon my Fridays will be free, since the racetrack season ends in just two more weeks (including this Friday)! It's bittersweet, I have to say. 

Today I have some goodies from the Vintage and Cool Fair, which is going on until the 4th of next month, so don't forget to stop by because time's going by fast! There's a lot of great stuff to look at! One of the first things I really enjoyed were these shorts and top. I think I'll be using the shorts quite a bit from now on! My default location to take a photo is, of course, Baja Norte when I want a summer-y beach-y look. Hope you enjoy!


{ credits }

Brows :: .ARISE. Sally Eyebrows {Vintage & Cool Fair} / NEW
Eyeliner :: {MUA} Eyeliner - All the Ways - Pack 1 - 4 {Vintage & Cool Fair} / NEW
Hair :: !Oleander ~ Bennett. { Cotton Candy } / GIFT
Heels :: N-core NORMA for Slink High Feet {Vintage & Cool Fair} / NEW
Nails :: .Atomic. {Nails} Bright Skies - Slink {C88}
Pose :: //elephante poses// La La Lainey #5
Shorts :: even.flow - Vintage Denim Shorts {Vintage & Cool Fair} / NEW
Top :: even.flow - Knotted Top {Vintage & Cool Fair} / NEW

0 comments: