Wednesday, September 9, 2015

 « jar of hearts ♥♥ »
Good morning~ I hate when my boyfriend has to get up early for work and it wakes me up in the process. I can never get back to sleep for some odd reason. D: At least I had this photo all done for you guys last night so I can just grab credits and go incase I do get sleepy enough to rest again! I had so much fun with this outfit. I hope you like it! <3


{ credits }

Choker :: *katat0nik* (skull) Bow Choker
Dress :: Goth1c0: Red Plaid - Suspender Skirt & Top {Suicide Dollz} / NEW 
Earrings :: .Keystone. Occult Earrings - Onyx
Eyeliner :: .ARISE. Glitter Liner / Red
Eyes :: .random.Matter. - Salvatore Eyes - Phoenix
Glasses :: .Pekka. Kawaii Glasses - Black
Hair :: [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Jax / NEW
Lip Ring :: *P* Facial Piercing U1 ~8 Metals~
Nails :: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails - Splash N' Dash {Paint My Nails Hunt} / NEW
Ring :: .Atomic. {Macabre} Skull Ring
Septum Piercing :: MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style18) black
Shoes :: fri.day - Bobbie.Pumps (Ruby)
Staff :: *HolliPocket* Princess Fufu Wand-Goth Black
Stockings :: ~Cannibelle~Goth Lace Suspender Tights
Wings :: darkendStare. jabberwocky wings [black/black]
Wrist Cuffs :: *katat0nik* (darkest) Lace Cuffs {C88}

0 comments: