Thursday, September 17, 2015

 « never say never. »
I've got stuff to do today so I'm gonna make this short and sweet! I just wanted to do something for the autumn season to remind me that it's not going to stay warm forever as much as I'd like it to. I'm not a pumpkin person either so I'm not all gaga over the pumpkin spice everything that's made it's way out again. I suppose my avi can have some for me instead. The leaves are already starting to change and eventually it'll look just like this! I hope the warm weather will last for a bit before it gets freezing cold. 


{ credits }

Bag :: (Milk Motion) fancy tote bags - black
Earrings :: JianJAM :: Rodcocker Earrings / NEW
Eyes :: < nova > the Moning Eyes { Latte } {Cosmetic Fair/Gachalicious} / NEW
Hair :: +Spellbound+ Momo // Pastels
Nails :: .Atomic. {Nails} Witchcraft - Slink {C88}
Pose :: an lar [poses] The Girly Girl Series
Shoes :: ALTAIR* strap heels .black x silver. {Kawaii Project} / NEW
Shorts :: even.flow - Vintage Denim Shorts
Spiked Headband :: -UtopiaH- Pressure Headband - Silver
Top :: -Pixicat- Dusk.Top - Black {C88}

0 comments: